The 2018 Star Trek Las Vegas convention will be remembered for years to come for so many reasons. Of course, the surprise appearance by Patrick Stewart and the announcement that he will return in a new Star Trek series may be the main headline, but this year’s convention also saw the largest group appearance in history of the cast of Star Trek: Discovery with Sonequa Martin-Green, Doug Jones, Anson Mount and more. William Shatner‘s announced an upcoming book Live Long and….. Plus, panels, autograph and photo op sessions, and events with more than 100 other cast and crew members from the various iterations of Star Trek.
Look back at some of the major happenings from Star Trek Las Vegas in our massive photo gallery below.
Photos from Star Trek Las Vegas 2018
More from STLV 2018:
- Shazad Latif Talks ‘Discovery’ Season 2, Reacts to Patrick Stewart’s Return to ‘Star Trek’
- EXCLUSIVE: Wilson Cruz Discusses Culber’s Return in ‘Discovery’ Season 2, Relationship With Stamets Just Beginning
- Star Trek’s Top Ten Space Animals Ranked
- Brent Spiner and Joe Piscopo Discuss TNG’s “Outrageous Okona”
- Jason Isaacs Ruffles William Shatner’s Feathers at Star Trek Las Vegas
- Patrick Stewart: “Jean-Luc Picard is Back!”
- STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Season 1 is Finally Coming to Blu-ray & DVD