“Blah! Blah! Blah!” The children of Miri’s planet rejoice! Think Geek has a brand new Star Trek Enterprise Light Up Feeding System for infants aged 12 months and older. Priced at $24.99, the system includes both a light up bib featuring an animation styled Deep Space Station K7 and Klingon battle cruiser and a light up 8.5” long and 3” wide USS Enterprise with detachable spoons.
The futuristic set helps bring the “airplane is coming in for a landing” feeding strategy into the 23rd century. Think Geek is continuing their line of usable “collect-edibles” type of products, with previous items including Star Trek themed “sporks” and the awesome Enterprise shaped pizza cutter.
For parents who wish to raise their children properly, meaning as Star Trek fans, they could check out the feeding system in action with this video from Think Geek.
For more information, check out the Think Geek website
Specifications from Think Geek:
• For ages 12 months and older
• Feed your baby in Star Trek style with this bib & spoon set
• Keeps baby’s attention and makes mealtime more fun
• LED lights in bib are motion activated
• Enterprise has on on/off switch
• Spoon modeled after the USS Enterprise NCC-1701
• Comes with three spoon attachments
• Spoon attachments are dishwasher safe
• Bib and plane washable with a damp cloth
• Button cell batteries required are included
• Batteries are replaceable in plane but not replaceable in bib
• Bib Dimensions: 7.5″ at widest point x 12″ tall
• Enterprise Spoon Dimensions: 8.5″ long (with spoon attached) x 3″ wide (saucer of Enterprise)
• Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
• Meets ASTM & CPSC regulations
October 24, 2011 at 3:16 am
And they’ll grow up getting an attack of the munchies whenever Star Trek come’s on, and they’ll have no idea why! 😀
October 24, 2011 at 3:53 am
If they had this 20 years ago when my kids were growing up, I’d have bought it.